Trakref®: A Simple, Affordable, and Comprehensive HVAC/R and Refrigerant Management Solution
No matter your type of building portfolio, unlocking unprecedented HVAC/R insights, meeting compliance requirements, and reducing energy costs has never been easier with trakref.
Visibility is the key to making the right HVAC/R decisions.
Having the right data at the right time and for the right person keeps you and your team ahead of potential problems.
That’s why the trakref software comes pre-built with standardized workflows that are embedded with HVAC/R industry best practices and regulatory requirements to engage your entire workforce—from the property manager to the technician.
Plan ahead with our FREE, 2018 Refrigerant Use Chart.
How can trakref help your HVAC/R facility operations?
- With in-depth system profiling, every service, repair, retrofit, or replacement is captured through compliance oriented workflows, removing the guess work for requirements.
- Powerful data intelligence features with audit trail logic that follows refrigerants across multiple locations and across multiple systems and service providers.
- Sustainability, compliance, and standards reporting – including EPA 608, California ARB and AQMD, as well as mass balance reports, GreenChill, and more.
- Best in class mobile app geo-locates service technicians, with auto-start/stop labor tracking and service event data collection through their iOS or Andriod smartphones.
- No per seat or per user costs, trakref has easy terms and includes full data onboarding and training with dedicated success managers.
Sometimes you just need results, not software.
OnDemand eases CARB refrigerant compliance reporting in three easy steps:
1. Upload: Simply send us your data.
2. Review: We then review your records & validate your data.
3. Comply: Your reports are stored in a secure document archive, so you can download as you need them.
Leave the hard work to our HVAC/R and refrigerant management experts.
We can help you achieve compliance and operational success.
Want to develop refrigerant management programs; craft operational policies for refrigerant assets; provide service quality assessments; or need help with sustainability planning?
We make it easy.