Trakref® launches new service to transition clients
away from EPA-obsoleted R-22 refrigerant!
Go Beyond The Invoice
Simple, Affordable, and Comprehensive HVAC/R and Refrigerant Asset Management for Facilities
Trakref® provides equipment focused compliance software that uses HVAC service activity to generate an equipment health index to ensure compliance and improve health, reliability & performance.
Visibility is the key to making the right decisions.
Having the right data, at the right time, for the right person keeps you and your team ahead of potential problems. Whether its mobile push notifications to let you know your contractor is on site, warranty alerts to help guide repair or replacement decisions, or comprehensive maintenance data for regulatory compliance reporting – having operational visibility is critical.
Trakref® ensures your facilities have full engagement of your workforce through best practice processes and automated workflows that create cost saving efficiencies and increases productivity, whether you have one facility or thousands.
How can trakref® help your HVAC/R facility operations?
- With in-depth system profiling, every service, repair, retrofit, or replacement is captured through compliance oriented workflows, removing the guess work for requirements.
- Powerful data intelligence features with audit trail logic that follows refrigerants across multiple locations and across multiple systems and service providers.
- Sustainability, compliance, and standards reporting – including EPA 608, California ARB and AQMD, as well as mass balance reports, GreenChill, and more.
- Best in class mobile app geo-locates service technicians, with auto-start/stop labor tracking and service event data collection through their iOS or Andriod smartphones.
- No per seat or per user costs, trakref® has easy terms and includes full data onboarding and training with dedicated success managers.
Sometimes you just need results, not software.
Trakref® services put our experts to work to ensure you achieve compliance and operational success, from OnDemand compliance and operational reporting, to on location OnCall asset inventory tagging and system profiling, to full refrigerant management program consulting with trakref® Advisors – we have you covered.
Preview our services below to learn more.
Opening lines of communication is the first step toward optimizing your HVAC/R business and transforming its future. Connect with us for a free, no-obligation consultation on how to put our solutions to work for you.