Mobile Workforce engagement.
Proximity awareness for facilities and contractors.
With busy schedules and busy facilities, it can sometimes be difficult to know when your service tech is on site. The same is true for mechanical contractors. Knowing when your service techs are on location at a jobsite can raise your awareness of what’s getting done, and how to prioritize your workforce.
With geo-location logic on the trakref® mobile app, you not only know when they’ve arrived, you’ll know how long they were there and what was done. Plus, with geo-located work order automation, your techs will have all of their job information in the palm of their hand.
To fully engage your mobile workforce, you need a simple to use intuitive solution, one that makes jobs easier and gets the work done faster with greater accuracy. It also needs to aid in the work, provide system and comprehensive service histories for predictive insights into repairs and maintenance.
The trakref® mobile app includes many time saving features:
- Multi-platform mobile compatibility, works natively on both Apple iOS and Android devices
- View full HVAC/R service history for service insights, plus asset tag scanning for instant system or asset retrieval
- Capture and code images while you’re on location to document repairs and improve asset profiling
- Accept work order signatures to speed invoicing and to validate client acceptance digitally and securely
- Enter and review equipment vital stats to gain performance intelligence for system trendding
- Works offline or online, you’ll never lose your data when you’re out of range