Collaboration-focused design to help maximize your assets
Commercial HVAC/R system owners and service contractors have a vested interest in mutually beneficial collaboration, and the key to any successful relationship is effective communication. Trakref’s unique platform prioritizes both, while facilitating systembenchmarking and making asset management and compliancetransparent and easy.
A smarter tool solves HVAC/R compliance problems faster.
Got leaks? You’re not alone. Most commercial buildings experience refrigerant leak rates of 30%. Trakref® targets leaks for elimination, sometimes before they even happen. Equipment breakdowns? Trakref® has you covered there too. With perpetual system monitoring, you’ll know precisely what and where the problem is without wasting time on troubleshooting. Noncompliant? An astounding 90% of commercial buildings are too, but trakref® guarantees 100% compliance, allowing you to dial-in benchmarks, monitor essential data, generate reports and extend the lifetime of your climate equipment.
Communication focus keeps you informed and updated.
- Trakref’s mobile-accessible, web- and cloud-based platform requires no equipment or software installation, updates itself and keeps you informed 24/7, constantly communicating essential data.
- Connecting system owners, service technicians and suppliers with real-time updated data, trakref® keeps every stakeholder informed.
Asset intelligence is essential for optimal upkeep.
- Do you know how old your HVAC/R units are? Their recommended service intervals? When to repair or replace them? Which chillers are leaking, and where? Trakref® knows.
- Why try to manage a commercial HVAC/R system from a file cabinet, shuffling paper invoices and service records? Take system maintenance, management and tracking into the 21st century with trakref®.
Benchmarking insights help you set and achieve goals.
- Benchmarking means goal-setting, but if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. Intentionally designed to capture and report current, reliable, essential data points, trakref® turns vital stats into actionable intelligence.
- How much refrigerant is used monthly, weekly or daily? How much do you spend to maintain a single HVAC/R unit? Trakref®’s subsystem and microdata makes recordkeeping automatic, resulting in achieved goals.
Know the future of your assets before they do.
Knowledge is power, but if your asset knowledge is scattered, disorganized and out-of-date, you won’t feel empowered, and you won’t achieve regulatory compliance. Optimal, compliant refrigerant tracking and management requires open, current and transparent communication paired with real-time measurement of essential data. Trakref®’s industry-proven, vertically integrated data streams feed an intuitive, accessible, user-friendly platform that brings everything together via a single tool, for 100% compliance. Guaranteed. Every time.
A smarter tool for managing HVAC/R compliance from A to Z
Wouldn’t you like to carry a single tool instead of a truck full of them? Wouldn’t it be easier to review all of your vital system information anywhere, anytime, on a single platform, where it’s updated automatically, instead of endlessly chasing outdated paper trails? Only trakref®, the HVAC/R industry’s most innovative, comprehensive and powerful solution, can make all of this possible and still keep it simple, intuitive and easy.
Every Angle Covered
United by its powerful, all-encompassing, easily accessible, cloud-based digital platform, trakref® allows comprehensive management of HVAC/R systems, properties, technicians and assets, solving the refrigerant tracking and management puzzle definitively, from every angle.
Refrigerant compliance validation can be elusive, and audits can happen, even to the most conscientious system owners, contractors and distributors. Along with internal, preventive auditing capabilities and reporting options, trakref®’s proven software delivers 100% regulatory compliance, from day one, guaranteed.
Tracks All, For All
System owners and service contractors need to keep track of time spent on equipment maintenance, parts used and refrigerants added or subtracted. When everyone is better informed about what is happening along the exchange of information, services, equipment and finances, everybody wins.
Easy to Use
Today’s software must be intuitive by design, both easy to pick up for the first time and effortless to master after minimal investment. Who has time to read a manual anyway? Trakref® brings key HVAC/R variables into a single platform where they can be easily monitored and manipulated with nothing more than an internet-connected smartphone or computer.
Solves the Puzzle
Based on a secure, patented SSAE-16 platform with granular data insights, unparalleled, logic-driven, goal-oriented data streams, comprehensive asset insight and management across every step of the distribution channel, trakref® truly stands alone. Other tools offer mere fragments of the puzzle. Only trakref® solves it.
Purchased refrigerants are transformed over years, constantly being used, recovered, recycled and reclaimed. Knowing where your disbursements are at any given point can save you money and keep harmful gases out of the atmosphere. Trakref® is focused on both.
Rapid scalability was built into trakref® from the beginning. Featuring an API interaction that makes it easy to connect to a large data system from the outset, even the largest commercial property allocations can be onboarded quickly.
Trakref® was envisioned by 20-year HVAC/R industry leader Ted Atwood, a veteran consultant for the safe management of refrigerants. Ted saw the need for a singular, user-friendly tool that could unify the process, saving time and money for stakeholders while protecting the environment simultaneously.
In the U.S., more than five million commercial properties spend more than $100 billion on energy every year.
- Of these properties, around 90% (yes, 90%) are noncompliant.
- Approximately 40% of each building’s energy costs are spent on climate-control equipment and refrigerants.
- Around 30% of the refrigerants in these units is lost due to leaks or poor recordkeeping, damaging the environment and wasting money.
- 45% of U.S. greenhouse gas emissions are generated by commercial and industrial facilities.The numbers are stunning, but the solution is simple. Keep more money in your pocket and time in your schedule by managing your refrigerants before they manage you…with trakref®.