Simplify Your HVAC and refrigerant compliance reporting requirements with trakref® OnDemand.
Mechanicals? Certified compliant. Performance and efficiency? Optimized.
An information-rich, trillion-dollar enterprise with a multitude of tiny liabilities, healthcare has undergone an epic paradigm shift. Although armies of contractors are necessary for operations, liability can never be outsourced, and in addition to local, state and federal requirements, regular inspections are routine. Healthcare has experienced a transformational shift, as electronic health records (EHR), health information technology (HIT) and new legislation redefine business-as-usual.
Why not harness the same prescriptive formula that makes EHR and HIT transformational? Healthcare facilities need data validation and compliance-driven outcomes from a trusted, secure, cloud-based digital repository of data, with history and leak rates. They need a validated, report-driven diagnostic platform to obtain maximum HVAC/R asset value.
Three easy steps can streamline your entire approach to HVAC/R management:
- The onboarding process inventories your entire system, however large, categorizing assets and service history, gathering prior records for a big picture.
- A thorough, preliminary review of your records highlights errors and missing data that can help target problem areas and investigate potential issues proactively.
- Compliance reports are tracked and stored securely in trakref®’s document archive, where downloads are always accessible and available to you, 24/7.
Trakref®’s Patented Technology and Software:
- Ensures simple, affordable compliance with significant utility savings
- Saves time and money for HVAC/R system managers and service technicians
Trakref®’s System Intelligence:
- Enable benchmarking for performance and conditioning to optimize asset value
- Make leak targeting easy, productive and proactive
Trakref®’s Data Insights:
- Facilitate complete asset lifecycle management
- Inform best-practice decision making on retrofits and replacement
Simplify HVAC/R tracking and management, maximize asset value, and achieve 100%-guaranteed compliance, quickly and easily, with trakref®.
Routine and timely compliance reports will be required. It’s a fact that isn’t likely to change and can’t be ignored—at local, state or federal levels—but there’s more. Audit frequency is picking up, and in 2016, federal reporting and leak-tracking rules will expand. In Southern California alone, over the past two years, more than 1000 noncompliance fines have been issued. Soon all records will be digitized. Are you part of that proactive 10% (or less) of businesses that are already compliant?