Property Mgmt, REIT's, Offices, Retail & Mixed Use Commercial Space
Commercial HVAC/R system owners want to understand why their equipment is being serviced, what it needs and how it’s performing. They also need to meet compliance requirements. Trakref® makes both easy.
Trakref uses decades of experience to protect the property owners investment by building equipment health indexes that deliver predictability, saving, compliance & comfort in the HVAC/R sector.
The average leak rate in the United States on a 7-year-old piece of equipment is 25%
Leaking systems require more labor to keep them running
Leak rates have a one-to-one or better ratio impact on energy consumption. A 25% leak rate is equivalent to a 25% increase in energy
Equipment with a consistent leak has parts that wear at more than 50 times the normal rate
Compliance reporting changes constantly based on evolving regulations
Dial-in compliance, and get the most from your HVAC/R assets with trakref® software
Local, state and federal regulatory requirements present complex, constantly evolving challenges for commercial property owners and managers. According to a recent California Air Resources Board survey, less than 10% of California properties were within compliance requirements. Pain points plaguing owners and managers include:
- Trouble knowing which assets to register
- Timely reporting and tracking of refrigerant usage and leaks
- Managing service and subcontractor labor
- Emissions reporting when laws prevent service contractors from submission
- Assembling system, asset and service records when acquiring properties
- Transitioning from paper records by 2016
- Annual registration and reporting in California
- Required registration (on systems as small as 10 tons) in Southern California
- Thousands of annual changes to compliance regulations
- Time lost keeping up with monitoring, recordkeeping and reporting
Achieving, maintaining and reporting on compliance requires active oversight and hinges on real engagement between owners, managers and service contractors. Whatever your approach, reports are still due between January and March.
Whether you’re managing daily system activity or business transactions, or simply needing reports or expert vetting of annual data, in three easy steps, your compliance problem can be resolved and out-of-mind:
- The onboarding process inventories your entire system, however large, categorizing assets and service history, gathering prior records for a big picture.
- A thorough, preliminary review of your records highlights errors and missing data that can help target problem areas and investigate potential issues proactively.
- Compliance reports are tracked and stored securely in trakref®’s document archive, where downloads are always accessible and available to you, 24/7.
Trakref®’s Patented Technology and Software:
- Accelerate savings with simple, affordable compliance that quickly pays for itself
- Save time and streamline interactions between owners, managers & contractors
Trakref®’s System Intelligence:
- Enables system performance benchmarking to optimize asset value
- Makes leak-rate monitoring easy and productive, lowering utility costs
Trakref®’s Data Insights:
- Facilitate complete asset lifecycle management
- Inform best-practice decisionmaking on retrofitment and replacement
Simplify HVAC/R tracking and management, maximize asset value, and achieve 100%-guaranteed compliance, quickly and easily, with trakref®.
Routine and timely compliance reports will be required. It’s a fact that isn’t likely to change and can’t be ignored—at local, state or federal levels—but there’s more. Audit frequency is picking up, and in 2016, federal reporting and leak-tracking rules will expand. In Southern California alone, over the past two years, more than 1000 noncompliance fines have been issued. Soon all records will be digitized. Are you part of that proactive 10% (or less) of businesses that are already compliant?