Trakref is Excited to Attend the FMI Energy and Store Development Conference
Come visit our booth at FMI!
Trakref is excited to announce that we will be attending the 2022 FMI Energy and Store Development conference in Orlando, Florida on September 19-21. Trakref is looking forward to talking with and networking with food retailers who are looking to meet compliance requirements and get a better handle of their refrigerant tracking issues.
Come to our booth to learn how we saved a major food retailer 2.5 million dollars in fines, and facilitated 250,000 dollars in annual savings.
If you are looking for a solution that:
- Provides everything you need for ESG, sustainability, and compliance reporting for refrigerants
- Is a cloud-based platform for all refrigerant transactions to be logged and tracked across your entire portfolio via mobile device or PC
- Is refrigerant-specific so you get the information about HVAC/R that you need
- Utilizes automated intelligence to guide all users to provide the proper data that is needed
- Integrates with much existing work order management and CMMS solutions
Come chat with us in Oceans Ballroom 7-12 on Monday 4-7 PM or Tuesday, September 20, 3:30-6:30! We will be hosting our own table and doing some cool giveaways. Come learn more about Trakref at FMI.
Trakref helps companies streamline compliance and sustainability by leveraging the easy-to-use, proven and powerful applications and systems. With 25+ years of experience and successful implementations across many industries, we are the number one refrigerant tracking application in the world.
We are refrigerant geeks with proven techniques to manage leaks in our HVAC/R and refrigerant management software.